Pangolin is a 4 players physic based game. Your goal is to bear the crown until you reach 9999 points. Beware of the other players trying to dash on you to steal your beloved crown.
This game was made using Unity during Enjam (which is our school annual game jam) by the following team:
- Jordan Bas : Programming (Website)
- Claudia Caillet : Programming
- Paul Gaston : Game Design / Level Design / Sound Design (Itch.io)
- Nicolas Noël : Game Design / Sound Design (Itch.io)
- Perrine Pau : Graphic Design (Itch.io)
- Valentin Legeay (me) : Programming
During the jam I worked mainly on the following points:
- Game user interface
- Physics adjustments: mainly fixing bugs
- Visual FX: player trails, post-process,
- Game Logic: score, spikes, game controller….
- Multiplayer input management
- Sound management